The Graston Technique, originally developed by athletes, is changing the way clinicians and patients view treatment of acute and chronic soft tissue injuries.
The Graston Technique is an innovative, patented form of instrument-assisted soft tissue mobilisation that enables clinicians to effectively break down scar tissue and fascial restrictions. The technique uses a specially designed stainless steel instrument to effectively treat areas exhibiting soft tissue fibrosis or chronic inflammation.
What kind of conditions can the Graston Technique be used to treat?
- Cervical strain/ sprain (neck pain)
- Lumbar strain/ sprain (back pain)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (wrist pain)
- Plantar Fasciitis (foot pain)
- Lateral Epicondylitis (tennis elbow)
- Medial Epicondylitis (golfer’s elbow)
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis (shoulder pain)
- Patellofemoral disorders (knee pain)
- Achilles Tendonitis (ankle pain)
- Scar tissue
- Trigger points
If you require treatment and live in the Winchester and Hampshire areas then ring the Bradford House Chiropractic Clinic on 01962 861188 or Contact us now to book your initial appointment.